This week we will:
· Identify and use text features
Tested Reading vocabulary: blue, cold, far, little, live, their, water, where
Additional Reading vocabulary: biggest, feet, grow, manatees, ocean, penguins, sea otters, turtle, warm, whales
Tested Spelling words: that, then, this, them, with, bath, math, path, thick, tenth
Tested Language skill: using verbs in the past, present and future tense.
Writing Skill: Informative writing
Mondays – Math
Tuesdays – small reading books
Thursdays – hard back reading books
Please return each the next day.
· Subtracting using related facts
· Subtracting with fact families
· Using addition to subtract
· Using subtracting facts
· Drawing a picture and writing a number sentence.
· Identifying culture of an area and recognizing different cultures within a community, state or nation
· Listen to folk tales, myths and legends
· Discuss and illustrate family traditions
· Identify Native American tribes of Tennessee and research their cultures