· Identify characters, setting and plot of story
Tested Reading vocabulary: friend, good, full, hold, many, pull
Tested Spelling words: up, bug, mud, nut, hug, tub
We will give the kids a sentence to write which will include words with the vowel sound for the week. They must use a capital letter and correct ending punctuation. This will be part of their Spelling grade.
Tested Language skill: sorting words into categories with similar attributes.
Mondays – Math
Tuesdays – small reading books
Thursdays – hard back reading books
· Finding missing parts of 6 and 7
· Finding missing parts of 8 and 9
· Introducing subtraction number sentences
· Solving stories about separating
· Solving stories about comparing
· Connecting addition and subtraction
· Problem solving using object
· Recognize that animals are living things with body parts that support their habitat.
· Recognize that plants and animals are living things that grow and change.