· Identifying main idea and details
Tested Reading vocabulary: ready, kinds, covers, country, earth, warms, soil, almost
Additional Reading vocabulary: adult, blossoms, center, hundreds
Tested Spelling words: soon, new, noon, zoo, boot, too, moon, blew, soup, you, grew, scoop
Tested Language skill: indefinite pronouns (I, me, my, they, them, their, anyone, everything)
Mondays – Math
Tuesdays – Guided Readers
Thursdays – hardback books
· Understand and use the hour and minute hands of an analog clock
· Tell and write time to the hour and the ½ hour
· Estimating time
· Using the calendar
· Using data from a table
· Classify objects according to their physical properties.
· Distinguish between the properties of solids and liquids.
· Predict changes that may occur when different materials are mixed.