· Sequence events in story
You can prepare your child for Friday tests by reviewing the skills listed below.
Tested Reading vocabulary: sing, do, they, find, funny, no
Tested Spelling words: log, hot, dot, lot, ox, top
Tested Language skill: identifying verbs in sentences.
Mondays – Math
Tuesdays – small reading books
Thursdays – hard back reading books
Please return each the next day.
· Making groups of 6 and 7
· Making groups of 8 and 9
· Writing addition number sentences
· Writing addition sentences from stories
· Adding in any order
· Identify plants as living things
· Label and identify plant parts including seeds, roots, stems and leaves
· Recognize how plants grow and change