Reading: This week we will:
· Identify the characters in a story
You can prepare your child for Friday tests by reviewing the skills listed below.
Tested Reading vocabulary: for, he, what, look, have, too
Tested Spelling words: if, is, rip, fit, him, pin
Tested Language skill: identifying people, places, things and animals as nouns. We will add proper nouns this week.
· Use numbers 11-20
· Count by 10s
· Find counting patterns on a 100 chart
· Skip count by 2, 5 and 10
· Identify plants as living things
· Label and identify plant parts including seeds, roots, stems and leaves
· Recognize how plants grow and change
Mondays – Math
Tuesdays – small reading books
Thursdays – hard back reading books
Please return each the next day.